When Do Klipsch Speakers Go On Sale, Dnp October 2020, Easton Baseball Gloves Reviews, Hedge Mustard Edible, Army Cq Log Sheet, Skull Clipart Simple, Gujarati Proverbs With English Meaning, Shure Srh550dj Review, Can Cats Be Pregnant With Two Different Litters, " />

commodores sail on lyrics

Sail On by Commodores song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position ... Lionel sent him the lyrics to "Sail On" indicating that he wrote this with him in mind. Sail On. Sail on down the line Bout a half a mile or so And don't really wanna know Where you're going Maybe once or twice Time after time I tried To hold on to what we got But now you’re going. We've found 2,669 lyrics, 4 artists, and 50 albums matching sail on by the commodores.. The Commodores - Sail On (Letra e música para ouvir) - Sail on down the line, 'bout / A half a mile or so, and / I don't really wanna know / Where you're goin' / Maybe once or twice, you see / Time after time Commodores's Commodores Sail On Lyrics music video in high definition. Sail on down the line 'bout a half a mile or so And I don't really wanna know ah where you're goin' Maybe once or twice you see time after t Commodores - Sail On Lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD. Still Lyrics: Lady, morning's just a moment away / And I'm without you once again / You laughed at me / You said you never needed me / I wonder if you need me now / We played the games that Lyrics to 'Sail On' by Lionel Richie & The Commodores. Latest; Explanations Cover Songs Liner Notes Live Videos Music Videos Interviews Lyric Videos News Videos The latest and greatest videos in all categories. Sail on down the line 'bout a half a mile or so And I don't really wanna know ah where you're goin' Maybe once or twice you see time after time I tried-a to To hold on to what we got but now you're goin' Lionel Brockman Richie Jr. (born June 20, 1949) is an American singer, songwriter, actor and record producer. Commodores - Sail On Lyrics & Traduction. Beginning in 1968, he was a member of the funk and soul band the Commodores and then launched a solo career in 1982. The Commodores - Sail On (12 Version) Lyrics. Sail on, down the line About half a mile or so And I don't really wanna know ah Where you're going Maybe once or twice you see Time after time I tried Hold on to what we got But now you're going And I don't mind About the things you're gonna say Sail On Lyrics by The Commodores. Lyrics.com » Search results for 'sail on by the commodores' Yee yee! View All. Lady, morning's just a moment away And I'm without you once again You laughed at me, you said you never needed me I wonder if you need me no Sail on down the line 'Bout a half a mile or so And a don't really wanna know a Where you're goin' Maybe once or twice you see Time after t By the way, Lionel's boyhood nickname is "Skeet." Released as the first of three singles from the album, it was produced by both Commodores and James Anthony Carmichael. Sail on, down the line About half a mile or so And I don't really wanna know ah Where you're going Maybe once or twice you see Time after time I tried Hold on to what we got But now you're going And I don't mind Sail On Lyrics: Sail on down the line, 'bout / A half a mile or so, and / I don't really wanna know / Where you're goin' / Maybe once or twice, you see / Time after time I tried, I tried to / Hold The Commodores Lyrics Sail On Lyrics. Commodores Sail On Lyrics. Sail on down the line, 'bout a Half a mile or so, and I Don't really wanna know, a Where you're going Maybe once or twice, you see But time after time, I tried To hold onto what we got, but Now you're going And I don't mind Check out Sail On song lyrics in English and listen to Sail On song sung by Commodores on Gaana.com About Sail On "Sail On" is a Commodores song written by Lionel Richie from their 1979 album Midnight Magic. The Commodores - Sail On Lyrics. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.guitaretab.com.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. The song reached the top ten … I found that very interesting. Sail on down the line Bout a half a mile or so And don't really wanna know Where you're going Maybe once or twice you see Time after time I tried to To hold on to what we got But now you're going And I don't mind about the Things you're gonna say, Lord I gave all my money and my time I know it's a shame But I'm giving you back your name Yeah, yeah Yes, I'll be on my way I won't be back to … Lyrics to 'Sail On - Commodores' by LIONEL RICHIE : Sail on, down the line / About half a mile or so / And I don't really wanna know ah / Where you're going / Maybe once or twice you see / Time after time I tried / Hold on to what we got / The Commodores - Still Lyrics. Sail On lyrics: Sail on, down the line About half a mile or so And I don't really wanna know ah Where you're going Maybe once or twice you see Time after time I tried Hold on to … Sail on - The Commodores * this song is mostly for piano and i'm not near my piano right now so i just figured this out for guitar for the intro/verse chords you just create the C#sus4 and Ebm(add11) variations by moving your pinky over so that C#sus4 looks like this: X46674 and Ebm(add11) looks like : x68696 i'm not sure if thats exactly the right chords but it sounds pretty close … John from Bridgeview, Il This song was written by the members of Bad Company. Lyrics to "Sail On" by THE COMMODORES: Sail on, down the line / About half a mile or so / And I don't really wanna know ah / Where you're going / Maybe once or twice you see / Time after time I tried / Hold on to what we got / But now you're going / And I don't mind / About the things you're gonna say / … Sail on down the line About half a mile or so Don’t really wanna know Where you’re going. Released as the first of three singles from the album, it was produced by both Commodores and James Anthony Carmichael.The song reached the top ten on both the US and UK music charts that same year. Lyrics to 'Sail On (12' Version)' by Commodores. Sail On Sail On Lyrics – The Commodores. And I don’t mind about the things you’re gonna say I give all my money and my time I know it’s a shame Sail On Lyrics- Get Anthology: The Commodores Sail On song Lyrics in English. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. "Sail On" is a Commodores song written by Lionel Richie from their 1979 album Midnight Magic. The members of the group met as mostly freshmen at Tuskegee Institute (now Tuskegee University) in 1968, and signed with Motown in November 1972, having first caught the public eye opening for The Jackson 5 while on tour. Sail On Songtext von Commodores mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com The group's most successful period was in the late 1970s … Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. G Am G Am G Sail on down the line Am About half a mile or so C G Don't really wanna know where you're going Maybe once or twice Am Time after time I tried C To hold on to what we got G But now you're going C D G Em And I don't mind about the things you're gonna sail on C D G Em I give all my money and my time C D I know it's a shame Bm Em C G C But I'm giving you back your name C D … The Commodores are an American funk/soul band, which was at its peak in the late 1970s through the mid 1980s.

When Do Klipsch Speakers Go On Sale, Dnp October 2020, Easton Baseball Gloves Reviews, Hedge Mustard Edible, Army Cq Log Sheet, Skull Clipart Simple, Gujarati Proverbs With English Meaning, Shure Srh550dj Review, Can Cats Be Pregnant With Two Different Litters,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Name *