Century Pool Pump 2 Hp, Lion King 15 Cast, Msi Gl63 Rtx 2060, Ushari Bite Bunga, Canon 4k Camera, Venezuela Time Zone, Bowflex Selecttech 552 Dumbbells For Sale Near Me, Performance Management Process, Twisted Sista Conditioner, " />

must be the whiskey lyrics

Lyrics to 'Must Be the Whiskey' by Cody Jinks. We don't have this lyrics yet, you can help us by submitting it After Submitted Lyrics, Your name will be printed as part of the credit when your lyric is approved. Seem to be at least a million miles apart . I've been drinkin' to remember and drinkin' to forget I got "I love you" on my mind, I got Jim Beam on my breath And loneliness has got the rest, I've got nothin' left within me Sometimes it hits me whenever I'm a little tipsy Oh, it hits me whenever I'm a little tipsy It must be the whiskey. It ain't that easy, 'Cause it ain't the whiskey that's killin' me. It must be the whiskey I've been drinkin' to remember and drinkin' to forget I got "I love you" on my mind, I got Jim Beam on my breath And loneliness has got the rest, I've got nothin' left within me Sometimes it hits me whenever I'm a little tipsy Oh, it hits me whenever I'm a little tipsy It must be the whiskey It must be the whiskey To improve the translation you can follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom. Lyrics for Must Be the Whiskey by Cody Jinks. The First Chord sheet On Ultimate Guitar for the Song "Must Be the Whiskey" By Cody Jinks. [Chorus:] It ain't the whiskey. No I'm not goin' crazy, but lately my head and my heart Seem to be … Lyrics not available. 3. I’ve been drinkin’ to remember and drinkin’ to forget I got “I love you” on my mind, I got Jim Beam on my breath And loneliness has got the rest, I’ve got nothin’ left within me It must be the whiskey. radio. Even though you’ll be the death of me I can’t give you up It must be the whiskey. Below you will find lyrics, music video and translation of Must Be The Whiskey - Cody Jinks in various languages. Cody Jinks Male 2018 Top Country Songs. It ain't the whiskey. Por fin terminas de hallar Cody Jinks Must Be The Whiskey Lyric Video.Pero por si fuera poco, te encuentras a nada de descargar mp3 gratis en la mejor calidad como no ofrecen otros sitios. Cody Jinks' Must Be The Whiskey lyrics were written by Cody Jinks and Josh Morningstar. All the pain that comes with hatin’ the mess you’ve made of yourself It must be the whiskey. Top lyrics Community Contribute Business. I got “I love you” on my mind, I got Jim Beam on my breath Must Be The Whiskey. Die 10 schönsten Geburtstagslieder mit Songtext, Gute Nacht: Die 10 schönsten Schlaflieder mit Songtext, Liebeslieder: Die 10 schönsten Songs für frisch Verliebte mit Songtext, Die 20 schönsten Trauerlieder mit Songtext, Log dich ein oder registriere dich kostenlos, Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants - Hypnotized Songtext. Enjoy the lyrics !!! No I’m not goin’ crazy, but lately my head and my heart Start Station. It must be the whiskey It must be the whiskey I've been drinkin' to remember and drinkin' to forget I've got "I love you" on my mind, I've got Jim Beam on my breath And loneliness has got the rest, I've got nothin' left within me It must be the whiskey No I'm not goin' crazy, but lately these thoughts in my head Are a whirlwind of a world of a million regrets Morgan Wallen More Than My Hometown. Ahead of the July 27th release of Cody's new album Lifers comes the debut track "Must Be The Whiskey" written by underground country artist Josh Morningstar. “I’ve been drinkin’ to remember and drinkin’ to forget,” he sings, continuing, “I got ‘I love you’ on my mind, I got Jim Beam on my breath.” The week of June 22, Rolling Stone named “Must Be the Whiskey” as “10 Best Country and Americana Songs of the Week.” The song made it to No. And loneliness has got the rest, I’ve got nothin’ left within me Must Be The Whiskey Lyrics. Must Be the Whiskey Lyrics: No I'm not goin' crazy, but lately my head and my heart / Seem to be at least a million miles apart / My heart says to love ya, my head says to run / … Somewhere Between I Love You and I’m Leavin’. Whiskey Lyrics: I've never been the kind to just turn and run / Never lost a battle with a loaded gun / Never been confused about who I am / Or what I think it takes for me to be a man / But It ain't the stuff I smoke. Seem to be at least a million miles apart. Seem to be at least a million miles apart Sometimes it hits me whenever I’m a little tipsy Be the first to add the lyrics and earn points. Oh, it hits me whenever I’m a little tipsy It must be the whiskey. Singin’ oh, this must be Christmas ’Cause I’m sick of the songs that the radio plays But I’m drinkin’ and singin’ along anyways Singin’ oh, this must be Christmas ’Cause there’s only so much that my body can take Lyrics for Must Be the Whiskey by Chip Taylor. in 2019. All the things I should’ve done, all the things I should’ve said It must be the whiskey, It must be the whiskey My heart says to love ya, my head says to run. The chorus of “Must Be the Whiskey,” much like the ‘country love’ of alcohol, is ‘tried and true,’ yet highly effective. LyricsMust Be the Whiskey Cody Jinks. Must Be The Whiskey Lyrics. Too much is not enough; it’s not the love, it’s not the lust that grips me But the fact is that my actions speak louder than my words Whiskey won’t you help me make it through this one. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. It must be the whiskey [Instrumental] [Chorus] I’ve been drinkin’ to remember and drinkin’ to forget I got “I love you” on my mind, I got Jim Beam on my breath And loneliness has got the rest, I’ve got nothin’ left within me Sometimes it hits me whenever I’m a little tipsy Oh, it hits me whenever I’m a little tipsy It must … Chords are almost Identical to the song and can be played side by side until the final Chorus. Cody Jinks From the album Lifers. It ain't the all nights. © 2020 Copyright Cody Jinks. I've done everything to drown this hurt inside, But I can't wash you off of my mind. Play Song. Original lyrics of Must Be The Whiskey song by Cody Jinks. It’s like my heart is too afraid to tell my head what it’s done It must be the whiskey I've been drinkin' to remember and drinkin' to forget I've got "I love you" on my mind, I've got Jim Beam on my breath And loneliness has got the rest, I've got nothin' left within me It must be the whiskey No I'm not goin' crazy, but lately these thoughts in my head Are a whirlwind of a world of a million regrets Share. Are a whirlwind of a world of a million regrets I know I’m chasin’ rainbows thinkin’ I could make it work It must be the whiskey I've been drinkin' to remember and drinkin' to forget I've got "I love you" on my mind, I've got Jim Beam on my breath And loneliness has got the rest, I've got nothin' left within me It must be the whiskey No I'm not goin' crazy, but lately these thoughts in my head Are a whirlwind of a world of a million regrets Written by:Cody Jinks; Last update on: July 30, 2018. Type song title, artist or lyrics. Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Cody Jinks lyrics. Watch the video for Must Be The Whiskey from Cody Jinks's Lifers for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Chip Taylor. It must be the whiskey, I’ve been drinkin’ to remember and drinkin’ to forget 21 on Country Billboard Charts. Play Song. Lyrics to Must Be The Whiskey by Cody Jinks from the Lifers album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! My heart says to love ya my head says to run . And loneliness has got the rest, I’ve got nothin’ left within me Start Station. 1. Pour another whiskey for the road ’Cause that’s the only spirit that I know. The music video with the song's audio track will automatically start at the bottom right. Lyrics Must Be the Whiskey. All rights reserved. "Jerusalema": Was singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch? Lyrics for Must Be the Whiskey by Chip Taylor. No I'm not goin' crazy but lately my head and my heart . My heart says to love ya, my head says to run No I’m not goin’ crazy, but lately my head and my heart Seem to be at least a million miles apart My heart says to love ya, my head says to run It’s like my heart is to afraid to tell my head when it’s done I know that it can never be the way […] I know that it can never be the way it was Share. No I'm not goin' crazy, but lately my head and my heart. Cause I don’t mind I’ll sit here and keep on grinnin’, drowned my head and keep on livin’, I don’t mind Guess I’ll drink another bottle and drown another sorrow I don’t mind I can’t wait another minute, won’t you help me to forget it again Solo aquí te ofrecemos la oportunidad de escuchar música online, y como consecuencia, bajarla con total seguridad, frenando que tu pc, o móvil inteligente, se infecte de virus. It's all these things I can't forget. It ain't the hard times. Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com. 2. And it only makes it worse thinkin’ of her, thinkin’ she’ll forgive me LyricsMust Be the Whiskey Chip Taylor. Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen. Chris Stapleton Starting Over. Dan + Shay 10,000 Hours. Sign in Sign up. in 2020. It's like my heart is too afraid to tell my head what it's done . Oh I’m not goin’ crazy, but lately these thoughts in my head Are a … It must be the whiskey, Oh I’m not goin’ crazy, but lately these thoughts in my head Submit Lyrics. It must be the whiskey No I'm not goin' crazy, but lately my head and my heart. Writer(s): CODY JINKS, JOSH MORNINGSTAR All the great songs and lyrics from the "Must Be the Whiskey" album on the Web's largest and most authoritative lyrics resource. I know that it can never be the way it was . Lyrics. Listen to Must Be The Whiskey by Cody Jinks, 120,536 Shazams, featuring on Cody Jinks Essentials, and 5th Gear Apple Music playlists. It’s that whiskey Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. in 2020. No translations available + Add Translation. It ain't the cigarettes. [Verse 1] No I'm not goin' crazy, but lately my head and my heart Seem to be at least a million miles apart My heart says to love ya, my head says to run It's like my heart is to afraid to tell my head when it's done It must be the whiskey, I’ve been drinkin’ to remember and drinkin’ to forget I got “I love you” on my mind, I got Jim Beam on my breath

Century Pool Pump 2 Hp, Lion King 15 Cast, Msi Gl63 Rtx 2060, Ushari Bite Bunga, Canon 4k Camera, Venezuela Time Zone, Bowflex Selecttech 552 Dumbbells For Sale Near Me, Performance Management Process, Twisted Sista Conditioner,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Name *