Scion xB) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Description: Used 2009 Scion xB Release Series 6.0 for sale - $3,999 - 118,000 miles with Navigation System, Bluetooth Certified Pre-Owned: No Transmission: 5-Speed Manual Open 9-7 Monday to Friday & Saturday 10-5. It is a 4 cylinder, so it isn't going to win any speed competitions but it has enough get up and go to navigate steep roads in the mountains with no problem. Scion xB in Denver, CO 4.00 listings starting at $6,499.00 Scion xB in Houston, TX 8.00 listings starting at $3,395.00 Scion xB in Kansas City, MO 4.00 listings starting at $3,400.00 Scion xB in Las Vegas, NV 12.00 listings starting at $3,995.00 Scion xB in Los Angeles, CA 7.00 listings starting at $3,900.00 Scion xB in Louisville, KY Best Defense Waunakee, Myanmar Grade 3 English Textbook Pdf, Kathleen Harrison Grave, Criss-cross Pattern Meaning, Dangerous Driving Ps4 Review, Dubai Police Cars 2019, " />

scion xb for sale

* reliable, *Targeted for theft Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 8 xB models in Pinellas Park. © 2020 TRADER Corporation. 2012 Scion XB for sale. The Scion XB does sit a bit lower to the ground than many vehicles so I don't recommend using it for off-roading or camping trips off the beaten path. Clutch is touchy and requires a lot of force to push in. I’m selling because I’ve recently purchased a larger vehicle for my expanding family. Scion XB for Sale $9,750 (sunnyvale) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Dashboard instrument panel only shows speed, rpm, fuel. Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on Scion xB listings in San Diego, CA. This car has been my daily driver since 2017 (it was a rental vehicle before that). Only 1 intermittent wiper speed Very nice and spacious car. I also agree to the, To get more results, try adjusting your search by changing your distance, or removing filters, 2014 Scion xB Low Kms Automatic Power Group A/C, 2012 Scion xB **4 CYLINDER**AUTOMATIC**CERTIFIED, 2012 Scion xB 5 portes, boîte automatique. Clear your search or change the distance, make, model, year and other search options to provide more results. $5,985. Dashboard / cabin has lots of useless little shelves that could have been storage compartments Craigslist has listings for scion xb for sale in the Sacramento area. 2012 Scion XB for sale. $7,850. Scion XB is made by its parent company, Toyota. As far as performance goes, the Scion XB has a four cylinder engine and it's always performed well for me. ***FINANCING AND EXTENDED WARRANTIES AVAILAB... Clean car in excellent condition. Recent Arrival! Dashboard / cabin has lots of useless little shelves that could have been storage compartments You can fit it in any compact parking space with room to spare. Only thing the ... LOW KILOMETERS! Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. ... A water pipe had burst at the dog park one weekend, so the dirt turned to mud and my dogs were covered in it. Air always blows out of the vents at a low rate, even when the air is completely off. Only 1 intermittent wiper speed See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. Search our huge selection of used listings, read our xB reviews and view rankings. Drives very well. Bought out my friend's lease (I'm the second owner) So on top of having a reliable vehicle, you have a vehicle that you can spot within seconds in any parking lot. I suspect the clutch and shifter were replaced at some point and the original may not have had this problem). 2012 Scion xB 2012 Scion xB 0209 FWD 4-Speed Automatic 2.4L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V Please Contact Us To Confirm Pricing, Features, Odometer, And Availability Of This Vehicle. Can't find what your looking for? Rear Wiper Please enter a number between 0 and 10,000,000, Please enter a number between 0 and 1,000,000, Payment range must not be greater than $1000, By clicking 'Subscribe', you consent to receiving emails from Trader Corporation. Many standard safety features - antilock brakes, vehicle stability control, traction control. AND MUCH MUCH MORE !!! Mileage recorded at time of listing. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Bluetooth, Back Up Camera, We Deliver!, FWD, NICE SHAPE!, FULL 3M. My father is 6ft tall and even with the front seat all the way back, when he sits in the back seat he knees don't touch. even with some of the shorter on-ramps in Orange County, California. My 14 year old sister didn't recognize the vehicle and came outside to see who it was, and upon seeing us exit the vehicle, thought I'd bought it brand new, as it looked so good. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. *low clearance, gets stuck in snow. $12,990. favorite this post Dec 6 2012 Scion TC Radiator $50 (Grand Prairie) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. See hi-res pictures, compare prices and find your perfect car at Auto.com. The dogs love the roomy area in the back! *no 4 wheel drive Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. After buying it, my father and I arrived back at his house. Description: Used 2015 Scion xB for sale - $11,998, 76,541 miles with Pioneer Sound System, Rear View Camera, Cruise Control, Auxiliary Audio Input, Overhead Airbags, Traction Control Transmission: Automatic Color: White Interior Color: Black Average Vehicle Review: (5 reviews) Spacious interior for compact vehicle due to unique shape. There's a fog lights switch but no fog lights (nor anything controlled by the switch). Search from 511 Used Scion xB cars for sale, including a 2011 Scion xB, a 2013 Scion xB, and a 2014 Scion xB Release Series 10.0. Complete Engines for Scion xB on Sale. I love to put the seats down, load my dogs in and we all head out to the dog park. Check the carfax, find a low miles xB, view xB photos and interior/exterior features. Dashboard instrument panel in stupid location $7,500. To apply right now for financing use this link: https://www.d... LOCAL CANADIAN VEHICLE. Recent Arrival! No cruise control favorite this post Dec 6 2014 Scion tC Monogram Series Hatchback Coupe 2D coupe Silver - TrueCar has over 790,750 listings nationwide, updated daily. It hit me, the windshield, the back windows, everything! 2014 Scion XB for sale $7,500 (tus > tucson) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Search over 324 used Scion xBs. - BLUETOOTH PHONE CONNECTIVITY No corrosion. Buy and sell locally. I don't smoke and have no pet. Possibilité de garant... Toyota Scion XB 2012 Automatique 2.4L 5 portes 5 Places, Rapport CarProof disponible. Mud and water flew everywhere! Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com We have 301 Scion xB vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 141 1 … Always serviced at Don Valley North Toyota with full service record provided. All of a sudden the golden retriever shook like dogs do when they get out of the bath. All of a sudden the golden retriever shook like dogs do when they get out of the bath. Craigslist has listings for scion xb for sale in the Seattle-tacoma area. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Scion xB. Very practical - rear seats fold down to provide a lot of cargo space It's a great vehicle for anyone with dogs. Find used Scion XB now on Autozin. Search over 7,900 used Scion XB for sale from $150. Craigslist has listings for scion xb for sale in the Los Angeles area. We analyzed similar vehicles in your area and calculated that this vehicle is priced a bit lower than the average making it a Good Price. You can also compare prices, trim specifications, options, reviews, scores and recall history of Scion xB of different years with similar vehicles. Come at the dealership for more in... *Detailed*, *Service History*, *Value Market Pricing*. The mileage is great. I can unsubscribe at anytime. 153 point safety ins... 2.4L I4, 4-Speed A/T, FWD, Hatchback Find the best Scion xB for sale near you. I have 4 Scion alloy rims that will be included. 2011 Scion xB . Craigslist has listings for scion xb for sale in the Portland, OR area. Buy and sell locally. Climatisation, Groupes Électriques vitres et miroirs, Régulateur de vitesses au volant et ajustable, Sièges en Tissus et Rabattable arrière, Prise auxiliaire USB, et Plus encore. Contact us to make an appointment and book your test drive or complete your entire transacti... 2012 Scion XB for sale. All season tires, breaks and windshield all changed recently. favorite this post Nov 28 2006 Scion xB 5dr Wgn Auto / CLEAN ARIZONA CARFAX / LOW MILES! It's a great vehicle for anyone with dogs. I had no choice but to let them in my Scion XB, hoping they wouldn't ruin the leather seats. Shop Scion xB vehicles for sale in Oregon City, OR at Cars.com. One owner only. The Pioneer sound system is ... SUPER LOW MILEAGE! iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. I have 4 Scion alloy rims that will be included. Scion xB in Denver, CO 4.00 listings starting at $6,499.00 Scion xB in Houston, TX 9.00 listings starting at $3,395.00 Scion xB in Kansas City, MO 4.00 listings starting at $3,400.00 Scion xB in Las Vegas, NV 12.00 listings starting at $3,995.00 Scion xB in Los Angeles, CA 7.00 listings starting at $3,900.00 Scion xB in Louisville, KY Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on Scion xB listings. You also agree to our, https://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/live/ads?iu=/8544/autoTRADER/Cars/Results&description_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.autotrader.ca%2F&env=vp&impl=s&correlator=&tfcd=0&npa=0&gdfp_req=1&output=vast&sz=640x481&cust_params=year%3D%26make%3D%26model%3D%26siteenvironment=www%26position%3Datf&unviewed_position_start=1&position=atf, https://tdreditorialsapi.azureedge.net/api/Videos/GetVideosByQuery/. Shop Scion xB vehicles for sale in Pinellas Park, FL at Cars.com. Subscribe for the latest car reviews, listings, products and more right in your inbox. It is a Toyota engine. * Great gas mileage And not just 5 small 5 foot tall people. Come find a great deal on used Scion xBs in your area today! By clicking 'Subscribe', I agree to receive communications from autoTRADER. All rights reserved. Subscribe to receive new listings for this search right in your inbox. This vehicle is about $1,400 less than the average price for a 2011 Scion xB for sale in the Duluth area. Depending on the generation of Scion xB car, you will come across two types of engines: the NZ and the AZ family. favorite this post Dec 21 2011 Scion xB Sports Wagon w/Warranty Included $7,500 (Carfax Reports NO Accident History!) I have 4 Scion alloy rims that will be included. The Scion XB doesn't look like every other car out there. Excellent visibility and upright seating position. 2006 Scion xB - Great urban car. I have owned the car for 11 years now and not had a single problem. The dogs love the roomy area in the back! Selling my own accident-free Scion xB. Craigslist has listings for scion xb for sale in the Palm Springs, CA area. It seats 5 comfortably. LOADED MODEL EQUIPPED WITH: I can't tell you how many times I've forgotten where I parked and just looked for the box on wheels. NEW BRAKES AND ROTORS I had no choice but to let them in my Scion XB, hoping they wouldn't ruin the leather seats. We can even find a spot for a dog bed on camping trips. Used 2010 Scion xB Hatchback 4D for Sale - $10,990 - 49,870 miles - with child safety, satellite radio, power outlet, anti-theft system Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. I've been able to follow the routine maintenance recommendations and my Scion XB has served me well. Decent sound system (even better if you replace the stock head unit) Buy and sell locally. The mileage is great. pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Features include Pioneer stereo, a/c, power locks, cruise control, power windows, cloth seats, and much more. Save $942 on Used Scion XB for Sale. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Mileage 150,000 km $7,850. Find the best used 2015 Scion xB near you. Save money on one of 21 used Scion xBs in San Diego, CA. Heated leather seats, back-up camera, hands-free phone, Bluetooth audio, remote keyless entry, separate valet key, A/C, HD radio. I've had my Scion XB for years and I still love it every time I walk out to the street. TrueCar has over 949,183 listings nationwide, updated daily. * unique 2008 Scion xB FWD 2.4L I4 SMPI DOHC *** AVAILABLE AT FRED ANDERSON TOYOTA OF ASHEVILLE CALL US NOW 828-667-8888 ***, We will buy your car and pay top dollar for it, even if you don't buy ours!!. $5,793. Financement ... Reach millions of car shoppers locally and nationally for free. We have 68 2015 Scion xB vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 46 1-Owner cars, and 91 personal use cars. Appears on Consumer Reports' list of most reliable used vehicles. It is huge inside! Véhicules inspectés et certifiés. A water pipe had burst at the dog park one weekend, so the dirt turned to mud and my dogs were covered in it. Technically, it's a Toyota and I believe it has a lot of the reliability found in the Toyota brand. Find your next car by browsing our extensive new and pre-owned Scion xB inventory from local Scion dealerships and private sellers. We analyzed similar vehicles in your area and calculated that this vehicle is priced lower than the average making it a Great Price. My mother used to say that it looked like a bus that backed into a brick wall. This vehicle may be certified, include additional options, warranties making it Above Average Price. We can even find a spot for a dog bed on camping trips. Incredibly well maintained 2012 Blue Scion xB fully detailed and inspected to ensure the safety and reliability of the vehicle. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Search by price, view certified pre-owned xBs, filter by color and much more. Until she saw how much I could fit inside, then she just stayed quiet. Touch screen media controls including GPS navigation and bluetooth. As far as performance goes, the Scion XB has a four cylinder engine and it's always performed well for me. There is a USB plug, but it's at the bottom of the middle console which means it's only accessible if you keep the console empty. Dashboard instrument panel only shows speed, rpm, fuel. In 2008, the Scion xB got renewed into more of a small SUV. Outstanding design defines the 2015 Scion xB! I had the back seats down and both dogs in the back while I drove us home. *roomy Selling my 2015 Scion xB. 27. $50. Gearshift is not correctly aligned (3rd and 4th should be up and down / forward and rear, respectively, but are at an angle. Search Scion xBs for sale under $5,000 near you. One thing I have noticed about Toyota engines is that as long as you stick to the maintenance schedules, your car will run forever. Clutch is touchy and requires a lot of force to push in. I suspect the clutch and shifter were replaced at some point and the original may not have had this problem). I love to put the seats down, load my dogs in and we all head out to the dog park. The Scion XB is also very reliable and I plan to have it for many years to come. Mileage 150,000 km In Kanata, 333 km . It is a smooth ride on side streets and the freeway and my passengers have plenty of room to spread out. Contact seller for details. - REAR VIEW CAMERA ** 2008 SCION XB - ALL PARTS FOR SALE - SJ-2 ** $2 (Fort Worth) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. The Scion XB doesn't look like every other car out there. It's got so much interior room it's practically a Tardis (bigger on the inside) High mileage - 32-32.5 Mpg combined Automobiles Patrick April votre marchand de confiance depuis plus de 20 ans. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. eBay is a practical choice for finding new or used engines for a Scion xB. I've had my Scion XB for years and I still love it every time I walk out to the street. No credit? A comfortable ride with room to spare! It features a very distinctive, boxy appearance. Mud and water flew everywhere! It is a smooth ride on side streets and the freeway and my passengers have plenty of room to spread out. Everything works. The Scion XB looks great and has a ton of space inside without being a huge SUV. Search 627 listings to find the best deals. On average, I'm getting 38 mpg in city and around 40 mpg on the highway. Clean CARFAX. CARFAX Canada No Reported Accidents One thing I have noticed about Toyota engines is that as long as you stick to the maintenance schedules, your car will run forever. All I could do is laugh while I imagined the mess I was going to have to clean up later. 27. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Scion xB in Los Angeles, CA. Come find a great deal on used Scion xB RELEASE-SERIES-8-0s in your area today! Search over 2 used Scion xB RELEASE-SERIES-8-0s. Buy and sell locally. _________________________________________________________________________________ Silver 2015 Scion xB FWD 4-Speed Automatic 2.4L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V The 2005 Scion xB is a front-wheel drive "thing" alternatively classified as a hatchback, subcompact, or station wagon - it is not quite any of these things (though it does qualify as subcompact, the amount of interior room is much greater than any other subcompact). Here are the top Scion xB listings for sale ASAP. $3,995 Check Availability. Gearshift is not correctly aligned (3rd and 4th should be up and down / forward and rear, respectively, but are at an angle. Save up to $2,964 on one of 219 used Scion xBs near you. Craigslist has listings for scion xb for sale in the Modesto, CA area. Disclaimer Information: Please confirm with seller accuracy of information. The vehicle is in good condition, with approximately 115,200 KMs. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. I have owned the car for 11 years now and not had a single problem. Fun to drive and nippy manual transmission. - AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION I had the back seats down and both dogs in the back while I drove us home. Safety included Ontario and Québec. The engine is tuned perfectly - it will accelerate faster if you need it to, and it doesn't feel as small as 1.5 Liters (but that's all it is) UNIQUEMENT 51$/SEMAINES The Scion XB does sit a bit lower to the ground than many vehicles so I don't recommend using it for off-roading or camping trips off the beaten path. An important part of my driving is on crowded freeways and the Scion accelerates quickly and powerfully enough so that I can safely get up to 65 M.P.H. WWW.JAYAUTOS $5,985 (tus > Scion xB) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Description: Used 2009 Scion xB Release Series 6.0 for sale - $3,999 - 118,000 miles with Navigation System, Bluetooth Certified Pre-Owned: No Transmission: 5-Speed Manual Open 9-7 Monday to Friday & Saturday 10-5. It is a 4 cylinder, so it isn't going to win any speed competitions but it has enough get up and go to navigate steep roads in the mountains with no problem. Scion xB in Denver, CO 4.00 listings starting at $6,499.00 Scion xB in Houston, TX 8.00 listings starting at $3,395.00 Scion xB in Kansas City, MO 4.00 listings starting at $3,400.00 Scion xB in Las Vegas, NV 12.00 listings starting at $3,995.00 Scion xB in Los Angeles, CA 7.00 listings starting at $3,900.00 Scion xB in Louisville, KY

Best Defense Waunakee, Myanmar Grade 3 English Textbook Pdf, Kathleen Harrison Grave, Criss-cross Pattern Meaning, Dangerous Driving Ps4 Review, Dubai Police Cars 2019,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Name *