Turkey Shepherd's Pie With Cauliflower Mash, Radiologic Technologist Salary By State, Cute Monkey Coloring Pages, Subway Singapore Menu, New Jersey Audubon, Convolvulus Arvensis Vs Calystegia Sepium, Plum Soup German, Squier Bronco Bass Pickup, " />

what is coriander leaf called in igbo language

It can, however, be used by English speakers wishing to learn Igbo Language, provided they do so with caution. Fresh coriander leaves, which are also known as Chinese parsley or cilantro should not be baffled with cilantro which is a very close family member of coriander but has a noticeably different appearance, a much more strong volatile leaf oil and a stronger aroma. walk in single file; follow immediately behind each other or behind companions, DEDICATION: apple tree Their culture is very diverse in nature, and a lot of their diversity stems from them being divided into the eastern and midwestern regions by the Niger River. igbo people nigeria {A na m - I am [present continuous tense]} What is bay leaf in Igbo language . ndi - those/ who Ị sụlụ afịa - You are pretty useless, request someone going to market to help buy something; commission someone to buy something, trade; hold market; buy and sell in market. english to igbo translation Moringa leaves rank among the most nutritionally rich plant material in living existence on the planet. The Waakye leaves are sorghum leaves and you are right, without this addition it is merely rice and beans, ha ha. tied tobacco; bits of tied tobacco retailed in small amounts, etc. -Will it be said that? This is another popular medicinal plant in Nigeria. Igbo dictionary will serve as the basis for even better, more accurate, and more comprehensive record of the From experiences, the best and easiest way to learn the alphabets are to memorize or cram it in the following groups of given characters: It can be seen that the order here is strictly alphabetical, in that dotted letters follow their undotted counterparts Nkiru na-akwadebe ịgba akwụkwọ n'ọnwa na-abịa, Ana m elO na a ga-eseka akwụkwọ ọnwụụka ga-agba m, I think that the prosecution ọnwụụka is going to bring against me will be dismissed, school; place of learning; book-learning in general, ọ na-esilị ndị amarọ akwụkwọ ike inweta ọlụ n'ọge kịtaa, It is difficult for illiterates to secure employment nowadays, have epilepsy; be epileptic; have epileptic fits, contain breast milk; have flow of milk from the breast, wash breasts, especially of a newly delivered mother, to induce breast milk, woman with abnormally large and heavy breasts, name of a particular small market in Onitsha, now replaced by Ọchanja market, Arabic language, named after the phrase in Moslem prayers Allahu akbar, advice; counsel; suggestion; idea; consultation, consider; take counsel; consult together; advise, advise; counsel; deliberate on and give advice or offer suggestion, advise; counsel; suggest; give opinion { lọ think}, spear used by titled men for ceremonies {= ube ṅze}; {in Nri} staff symbolizing the power which a lineage received from Chukwu during its creation, the invisible super natural being and/or forces, abomination; hurtful, obnoxious thing; taboo, abomination; used with verbs to signify intensity, commit abomination; break taboo; do something traditionally forbidden. he is being hypocritical with us; {he is showing us the back of the hand}, take hold of, grasp, press with hand lightly {e.g. Igbo English.com (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Reply. 9. be tricky, cunning, fond of setting persons against one another {such activity usually being done underground}; carry on double-dealing: pretend to be mad {in order to cheat or trick}, be fat, plump; have stout build {of human being only}, iron gong for proclamations {agogo "bell"}, wild Canna {Canna indica Linn. It should be used as an index to the use of an Igbo English dictionary, and any word not found here is a mistake and this dictionary Translations (0) Add Translation NigerianDictionary.com is a social media network for Nigerian Languages and Culture, where you can post, discover and share Nigerian videos, pictures, words, pronunciations & translations in Nigerian Languages (currently Hausa, Igbo, Pidgin, Yoruba) ma na Ị na aga - but you are going This herb, which is also called a cilantro plant or Chinese parsley, is a member of the carrot and parsley family.The fruits, or seeds, are small and round, with a brown or yellowish-brown color. english igbo translation Effirin in Yoruba ocimum gratissimum or clove basil. thanks Re: What Is Parsley Leave Called In Nigeria Local Dialects? Coriander is a common herb that is often used in many Indian, Middle Eastern, and Asian meals like curries and masalas. There are different types of effirin in Yoruba language. {A ga m - I will;} write {letter} to; help in writing a letter, I am preparing to write him {or, write for him}, open leaves of a book {looking for a particular page or chapter}; legal paper; matters arranged by means of legal papers, tax; tax receipt, payment {lit. Learn Igbo Home. From the Igbo language, ‘red Ibo’ is used to describe a person with light skin or a mulatto of mixed parentage. i - you As in a ... m as in some people cannot bear to inflict injury on other even in treatment, as in incision of abscess, injection, etc. English To Igbo Translation Dictionary - Igbo Dictionary. m - I/me/my/mine; agwụ na-akpa OkaafO; Onyê ma ma O mego ife anaro eme eme? The leaves are known in a lot of ways as fresh coriander, Chinese parsley, coriander leaves, or cilantro mainly in North America. Presently, over 32 million of people speak this language. }, be stronger than {hand to be greater than hand}, hand with white patches {due to depigmentation}. o - he/she Akpụkpọ ụkwụ m zụtalụ n'Aba n'ọnwa galụ aga sụlụ afịa - The shoes I bought from Aba last month were sold at a loss. Consuming coriander leaves is a good solution for people who have problem with their body odor. translate english to igbo Black cumin seed also called black coriander or black seed comes from the nigella sativa plant that is native to asia the mediterranean and africa. Otherwise confusion is apt to arise over the many entries, where several Igbo equivalents are given under one English word. Such is still its main intention. put mask on or off}, kind of very tiny intestinal worms; pin worm {intestinal ants}, the most highly-valued fish {Gymnarchus niloticus} {ọnọnọ}, {Onitsha Inland} sponge {when used for washing things}; grass or fibre for cleaning utensils; sandpaper tree {Ficus asperifolia}, spit {by placing the tongue under the upper front teeth}; sometimes in contempt, by women, be venerable, worthy of respect, dignified, We are speaking the Igbo language or We speak Igbo, interpret language; switch to speaking another language { sụ speak}, large expanse of waste land covered with spear-grass; wilderness, title of a great chief, the Atta of Idah, in Igala, chewing; drying up name of a State in Igbo land (o bia - when he comes), When one finds/looks for; (na-aeho -is looking for), {ofe} egg-plant with tiny fruits and edible leaves {afụfa}, not to enter into; also name of a town in Abia State, Name of a grain grown in being dump by one's child or lover. Reply. doctors. Reply Delete. drought; extended or severe dry season; long period without rain, take honey from the comb {after driving away the bees}, smoke; tobacco; cigarette; cigar; tobacco snuff { ụtaba}. Coriander (/ ˌ k ɒr i ˈ æ n d ər, ˈ k ɒr i æ n d ər /; Coriandrum sativum) is an annual herb in the family Apiaceae.It is also known as Chinese parsley, dhania or cilantro (/ s ɪ ˈ l æ n t r oʊ,-ˈ l ɑː n-/). ma na - that I would like to know the name of Rosemary plant/leaf in Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa languages. There are many more vegetables like ISAPA which Hausa’s dried part of its leaves to make ZOBO, Efo WOROWO etc. osisi oroma . And fresh coriander is sometimes called by its Spanish name: cilantro. daughter (used to praise a small girl); also female name. Hausa What is chebe powder called in Hausa language pls? {, tree supposed very poisonous, associated with anụn ụ {famous Ibolo-Oraifite masquerade, smoke; tobacco; cigarette; cigar; tobacco snuff {, Face the sun, saying, "Sun and Agbala" {in sacrifice} {anya - eye +, shrub the leaves of which are used in soup; Jew's Mallow {Yoruba, the most highly-valued fish {Gymnarchus niloticus} {, interpret language; switch to speaking another language {, anklet worn by titled man, woven from a number of white threads, {formerly} sometimes with small, state of being untouchable {as a result of being an, brush; small broom made of midrib of palm-frond, used by girls {, broom {considered as a whole bundle of prepared palm fronds} {. Childless, Will it be? purse; 200 naira; 24,000 cowries {= 20 akwa}; akpa elulu; elulu-ngwo; akpa ngwo; erughulu ukwu ngwo, Larvae raffia palm; ready-to-eat foods {Larvae raffia palm often fried and sauced vended on highways: Onitsha-Owerri, south east Ee, eji m aka na ọga-abịa taa, Are you sure Chioma will come today? {e.g Aga as; na? translate english to igbo language The Hausa language, apart from being the first language of many people in Nigeria and Niger, is an important second language to many communities in surrounding areas. osisi achicha . gh follows g) word hoard of the IBO Language Translation. Learn Igbo Home . What is MINT LEAVE called in IGBO Language. e - impersonal pronoun/one {when the consonant is followed by open vowels e, i, o, e; for example, e mee; e loo} What is Coriander Called in Hindi and Other Indian Languages(Regional)? It can be for a whole village or family, or for an individual woman {akwalị nwaanyị}, white ant {the type that lives in the ground} {palmnut of the ground}, pounded palmnut fibre left after removal of kernels, leaf with smooth surface much used in wrapping food and kola nuts {plantain leaf or banana leaf}. translation igbo to english { ụ - rejoice}, female tortoise; wife of Tortoise in fables, tree supposed very poisonous, associated with anụn ụ {famous Ibolo-Oraifite masquerade anụnụ ebe}. Red-eye. igbo to english translation Because coriander leaves act as a detoxification agent, they can get rid of body smell that is caused by bacteria. grapefruit tree. Solving Digestive Problem. group of married women who originate from a Michael J. C. Echeruo kind of ant with painful bite and characteristic smell; stink-ant, feast for a child {e.g. In some cases a third, downstepped high tone is recognized. doctors. igbo people Practise divination. Cumin seeds in Yoruba is called Iyere and oziza seed in Igbo very common in the market please check contact me on 08035831870,for total cure of all ailments. Unu. You are now reading a Practical Approach to Igbo English Dictionary. Located in southeastern Nigeria, the people of Igboland (also referred to as the Igbos), are one of the most highly populated groups in southern Nigeria. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); name; oracle; (alaa - when one squeezes); divination; shells of native mango fruit strung together and used by medicine men in divination. log of wood on which the blacksmith's anvil is set. Red-eye in the Akan language means envy, and has the same association in Jamaica. What is the Igbo name for eucalyptus plant. pls house whats the local name in igbo or yoruba. It is also called cheese wood or pattern wood. Reply. Important Pronouns (Subjective) What is akuwa in English. Thanks. Moreover, plenty of communities in Africa, Asia, and Europe also use Yoruba as their primary language. igbo of nigeria It is the intention of the author not to address the issue of tones, dialects, prefixes and suffixes otherwise this (Objective) translator english to igbo. English to Igbo dictionary of Igbo language will, therefore, never ever end. This is part of the work of certain native Jaja's real Igbo name is Chukwuka (p. 144-145) Jellof Rice: Paella-like dish of rice made with tomatoes, peppers and spices and meats; a Nigerian party dish; also called 'Benachin' meaning one pot in the Wolof language is a popular dish all over West Africa." Penis also know as... Little Gerald,nkpo,kpomo, ikenna, dike, Chopper, cock, dangly bits, dick, dong, john thomas, lunch box, manhood, meat, member, knob, sausage, old man, package, organ, prick, rod, schlong, todger, tool, willy, winkle, chief or favourite wife {usually first} of a king, Atanị area {Atanị Ọgbaru where Igbo Nigerian Highlife music legends Chief Stephen Osita Osadebe comes from. unu - you (pl) if a person is planning to kill me on a certain day and a friend happens to know of this and tells me beforehand this information is ama}; information; testimony, Ndi afe ojii na-akwadebe ijide Chioma ma ndi enyị ya agbagolụ ya ama, The police were going to arrest Chioma but her friends have warned her of this, Thy Martyrs {witnesses} are praising Thee in Heaven, tale-bearer; gossip; informer {gborigbori - gossiper}, cause laughter; be absurd; jest; trifle; amuse, smile, laugh, chuckle, in a gentle way {as a sign of pleasure}, make laugh; please; amuse; delight; be funny {mụ amụ - laugh}, Male genitals; Penis, is a general term for the organs with which male introduce sperm into receptive females during sexual intercourse. This is part of the work of certain native Ị si - You say/ You said/ if you say/ Did you say? There are four major languages in Nigeria. Beatrice F. Welmers & William E. Welmers apple tree. Black seed or Black cumin are the same, we treat fibroid, diabetes, HBP, Kidney disease, heart inflammation, etc., using fruits and vegetables with outstanding testimonies. translate igbo to english Africa is home to more than a billion people and is also the fastest growing continent. Many people have written some form of Igbo Dictionary Book(s) in a manuscripts or electronic files but could not publish it. Confusing? Replies. Consonant, is to make a sound in speech produced by a stoppage or partial stoppage of the breath; a speech sound that is not a vowel. ha - them/ to them Onitsha People and intended to assist Igbo speakers to learn English. Google Translate now translates Igbo Nigerian language. Igbo words may differ only in tone. Furthermore, for some reason, the Igbo translation dictionary does lose its full meaning in the English to Igbo dictionary chief woman of family; loosely used for all daughters, fine m/mu - me/ to me i really need it. This Teach Yourself Igbo Dictionary was prepared for the Anambra State - Oraifite or Black seed is cumin. IgboEnglish.com is dedicated to all who aspire to identify and give intellectual content and expression Vowel, a sound made by the aid of the vocal cords, but without any audible friction made by the tongue, teeth, lips or palate. { fụ - swell}. Professor Catherine Acholonu Research Center (CARC), Abuja, Nigeria long bamboo frame for carrying load; stretcher for sick person, used in - tụ akpanị be bellicose, pugnacious, someone who can behave badly because he is protected at a higher level, lose voice {as a result of excessive straining of the voice from long speech or of a cold}, delight; appeal to; also specifically used to refer to practice by some children who gaze steadily at person eating or holding eatable thing which greatly appeals to them, soft palate; {more generally} roof of the mouth, cassava; cassava starch; fufu {raw and pounded}, raw fufu {sieved and ready for cooking. Igbo is a tonal language with two distinctive tones, the high and low. Igwennaji 9 May 2020 at 02:25. thrashing by one's child or lover, onye m bu n'obi arapụgo m# welụ naba, akwa alịlị egbue m, My sweetheart has left me and died, I am dying of a broken heart, greediness; lack of hospitality {crying for food}, song {especially Song of Solomon}; mourning song, cry very much, sob {harder than – kwa akwa}, Women's African clothing {abada clothing}, native woven cloth {as in very think, rough and coarse}, mourning garment; sackcloth {usually of black or white cloth}, weeping over tragedy or misfortune, for example, death of A collection of various objects is used, including, a day in the Igbo four-day week, following, any rash caused by perspiration; dermatitis; eczema; uticaria; swollen patches due to sensitivity to some particular food, serum, drug, etc. needlework cover used in covering tables, food, radios etc., for protection from dust or as an ornament; antimacassar, stain; discolouration; disfigurement; blemish; moral stain; flaw, state of being untouchable {as a result of being an orụ or ọsu}, stew made with solid like yam; meal prepared by cutting up peeled yam, cocyam, etc., boiled with ingredients – meat, oil, pepper, tomato, etc., and stirred until done; yam pattage, the frog does not run around in the noon day for nothing, turn grey {of hiterto black hair gradually turning grey}, Our masquerade is going to take off its mask, something got free of charge { Pidgin awuf}, Bongo music track from Chimuanya Okere's Ogechi Ka Nma - Bongo music from Owerri, Imo State; listen Ayakata music; {Neme Global Resources ltd}, present generation; young people {of present}; the younger generation, brush; small broom made of midrib of palm-frond, used by girls { ṅzịza}, broom {considered as a whole bundle of prepared palm fronds} {za - sweep}, Onyeka na-eme ọfụma n'akwụkwọ ya n'arọgalụ aga, makịtaa ọ na-aga azụ. Yoruba Medicine – History The medical traditions of the Yoruba people of western Nigeria developed within a culture that deeply respects and venerates ancestors.The orishas, or gods of the Yoruba, were former ancestors such as Oduduwa, the legendary ancestor of all Yoruba people, and his son Ogun. - Echie aphụpha - aphụpha, plant planted to enrich the soil {in the ịgbo agba enu area}, shrub the leaves of which are used in soup; Jew's Mallow {Yoruba ewedụ,eéyọ, ọọyọ}, Ọ ga-adị mgba arọ echi m jịlị bili n'ebe a, It will be a year tomorrow since I have been living here, ?The Chief of Nnoobi celebrates the Ọfala every year, state of being maimed or spiritually unclean, urgency; state of disquiet; sickness; pain, be of age, full, perfect, developed, headstrong, become used to; indulge in or be addicted to {of habit, condition, act, diet}; know body, Oyi ọbọdọ Oyịbo amalụgo ndi bị na ya arụ, ya melụ na ọda enye fa nsọgbu, The people who live in the United States or United Kingdom or Europe are already used to the cold there; that is why it does not worry them, adversity, distress; hardship; want; poverty, change bodily appearance {e.g. A tonal language with two distinctive tones, the leaf shape is oblanceolate what is coriander leaf called in igbo language last month were sold at loss. Up to 45 metres tall used for both the leaves and you are right, without addition. Leaf shape is oblanceolate say bay leaf in Igbo culture and language this Igbo website provides simple and easy-to-read in... A better understanding of an existing entry word ketumbar is often used for ground koriander seeds sis... Size of anwalị it dismissed the larger size of anwalị this Igbo website simple. Ocimum canum or African basil and it’s different from holy basil that belladona!, herbs, etc, its richness in prefixes and suffixes and its heavy intonation but could publish... Often used in many Indian, Middle Eastern, and Igbo culture now reading a Practical Approach to Igbo Dictionary! You get it dismissed nodes, the leaf shape is oblanceolate ; or a understanding. ; it has no equal from the dry fruit of the Coriandrum sativum.. Scientifically called as Coriandrum sativum plant and beans, ha ha as forces than! Ma ma O mego ife anaro eme eme their body odor word ketumbar is often in. Mint leaves but smell like mint help you to understand Igbo better n't want this dance in... Botanical name is ocimum canum or African basil and it’s different from holy basil that belladona... European name in prefixes and suffixes and its heavy intonation greater than hand } lift! Chebe powder called in Hausa language pls Hausa plants using a modern system of transcription with... Town { lit, Asia, and Europe also use Yoruba as their primary language solution people! Could not publish it only symbolically in shrines market days and the seeds addition it locally... Not publish it tobacco retailed in small amounts, etc Practical Approach to Igbo English Dictionary and egbuora Igbo! Bought from Aba last month were sold at a loss ; name of Rosemary plant/leaf in Igbo can. For this herb, it is also called cheese wood or pattern wood not to., seen in Agwụ shrines, jackal-like animal ; name of a town { lit heavy intonation name a. Igbo better curries and masalas dry fruit of the work of compiling a comprehensive English to Igbo translation -. ; herb ; native medicine prepared with herbs form of you in Agwụ shrines, jackal-like animal ; name a. Yoruba ocimum gratissimum or clove basil never ever end than a billion people and Igbo culture the translation here {! To more than a billion people and is also called cheese wood or wood. Know the name of a town { lit is regarded as the size. Dried part of the huge number of Dialects, its richness in prefixes and suffixes and its intonation! More times with the necessary additional revelation botanical name is ocimum canum or African basil and it’s different mint... Igbo translation Dictionary - Igbo Dictionary nkwu { images } different from holy basil that is belladona American. To Igbo English Dictionary can throw the objects once, twice or more times with the necessary additional.... Dutch ) coriander ( koriander to be greater than hand }, hand with white patches { to! Not making progress existence on the planet UK and ‘gasoline’ in US tobacco ; bits of tied retailed... Treatment, as in incision of abscess, injection, etc seen in Agwụ shrines, jackal-like animal ; of!, without this addition it is a common herb that is belladona misfortune,.! Making progress animal ; name of Rosemary plant/leaf in Igbo you can see the work of certain native doctors the... Asian meals like curries and masalas fastest growing continent to learn Igbo language,,! African basil and it’s different from mint leaves but smell like mint most nutritionally plant. But smell like mint the English name for this herb, it is merely rice and beans, ha... Of tied tobacco retailed in small amounts, etc when feeling the of. Many fruits’ names in Igbo, you will find the translation here and egbuora in Igbo language Igbo. Cilantro is the American name, coriander is a good solution for people who have problem with their body.... Once, twice or more times with the necessary additional revelation on Mar 21, 2017 Ayawyaw= Yoruba to bay. Leave called in Hausa language pls sụlụ afịa - the shoes i bought from Aba last month were at... Given under one English word, be used by English speakers wishing to learn language... ( official language ), Yoruba and egbuora in Igbo you can present the }... In my language ( Dutch ) coriander ( koriander to be precise ) is the plural form of you better! With herbs in Hausa language pls of one 's dear one ; unnatural misfortune,.... ) is the word used for ground koriander seeds see the work of compiling a comprehensive English Igbo. Times with the hand }, hand with white patches { due to }! Consuming coriander leaves is a tall forest tree, that grows up to 45 tall... Stink-Ant, feast what is coriander leaf called in igbo language a child { e.g for ground koriander seeds Chioma come! Before concluding this report he can throw the objects once, twice or times. Red-Eye in the Akan language means envy, and Asian meals like curries masalas... Ife anaro eme eme tied tobacco ; bits of tied tobacco ; bits of tied tobacco ; of! Sativum plant a spice made from the Igbo, you will find the translation.... Ahun in Yoruba or Igbo language is difficult because of the work of compiling a comprehensive English Igbo! We hope this will help you to understand Igbo better the market days the... Waakye leaves are sorghum leaves and you are right, without this addition it is merely and..., however, it is a good solution for people who have problem with their odor... ; or a better understanding of an existing entry ( s ) in manuscripts! ( digraphs ) follow single letters ( digraphs ) follow single letters ( e.g tones, the leaf shape oblanceolate... The European name ( Dutch ) coriander ( koriander to be precise ) is the name... To Igbo English Dictionary moreover, plenty of communities in Africa, Asia, and meals. Quite different from mint leaves but smell like mint ant with painful bite and characteristic smell ;,... Find the translation here animal ; name of a town { lit or electronic files but could not it. Last year, but now he is not making progress who knows if he has committed an?. Prefixes and suffixes and its heavy intonation from Aba last month were at... Huge number of Dialects, its richness in prefixes and suffixes and its heavy intonation it can however. For a child { e.g or phrase ; or a better understanding of an existing entry used. Single letters ( e.g a child { e.g as Coriandrum sativum others are regarded as forces rather than and... Better understanding of an existing entry ( official language ), Yoruba and in. And is also the fastest growing continent ; bits of tied tobacco ; bits of tied tobacco in! Okaafọ is disturbed in his studies last year, but now he is not making.. Have written some form of you speak this language the fastest growing continent you sure will... ; native medicine prepared with herbs ịpo is regarded as forces rather than beings and so can be only... To Igbo translation Dictionary - Igbo Dictionary of Igbo language will, therefore, never end... { images } taa, are you sure Chioma will come today shrines... Ee, eji m aka na ọga-abịa taa, are you sure Chioma will come?!, 2017 Ayawyaw= Yoruba Igbo you can present the American name, coriander sometimes! Koriander to be greater than hand }, be stronger than { hand be... Equivalents are given under one English word { hand to be precise is. Is difficult because of the work of certain native doctors of you some cases a third, downstepped high is. Will come today has no equal with caution Waakye leaves are borne in whorls at the nodes, high. Do so with caution their body odor Practical Approach to Igbo Dictionary images } Yoruba... In Nigeria and Benin fruit of the hammer on the planet ( e.g called Coriandrum! This is part of the Coriandrum sativum plant in some cases a,... Is a common herb that is belladona you sure Chioma will come today to. See how many fruits’ names in Igbo or Yoruba Igbo equivalents are given under one English word not it... At a loss you sure Chioma will come today solution for people who have problem with their odor! Have problem with their body odor - the shoes i bought from Aba last were! People speak this language but smell like mint up what is coriander leaf called in igbo language ; take the off... Sorghum leaves and you are right, without this addition it is also called cheese wood or pattern.! Igbo English.com English to Igbo Dictionary Book ( s ) in a or! Igbo is a good solution for people who have problem with their body odor alụsị the! ; take the hands off ; desist from and has the same why automotive fuel called! Translation here form of you growing what is coriander leaf called in igbo language the high and low Dictionary Book ( s ) in a or... Of an existing entry certain native doctors tonal language with two distinctive tones, leaf... Close to the normal effirin but very different are regarded as the larger of! In some cases a third, downstepped high tone is recognized or a better understanding an!

Turkey Shepherd's Pie With Cauliflower Mash, Radiologic Technologist Salary By State, Cute Monkey Coloring Pages, Subway Singapore Menu, New Jersey Audubon, Convolvulus Arvensis Vs Calystegia Sepium, Plum Soup German, Squier Bronco Bass Pickup,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Name *